Monday, June 15, 2009

Recap Blog

Well I haven't blogged in much too long so I'll recap everything over the last 2 weeks that I haven't covered.

1. A Solid Road Trip *

2. The Rise, Fall, and Steady Uphill Trudge of Vicente Padilla *

3. Nelson Cruz Heating Up

4. Life Without Hamilton, B-Mac, or San Frankie *

5. Holland Rotation vs. Bullpen *

6. Kinsler Slumping

7. Michael Streaky

8. Wash is Sticking Around

9. The Draft

10. Mathis Called Up *

11. Grilli Claimed off Waivers

12. Millwood Staying Consistent

13. Little Production of Late

14. El Duque Signed

15. Andruw Gets Revenge on LA

16. Light Outage Ruins Pitcher's Duel

17. Pudge Returns to Break Record *

*topics that are now covered in more recent blogs

Well I spent so much time making this list, so I'll go into detail tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Can i get an order of #3 a #5 and a #16 please. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 is free with every order of 4 or more other selections

    ReplyDelete